Problem Neighbour

Got a problem with a neighbour?


Often people are not aware that they are causing disturbance to others.


Have a polite chat with them first.


You can also inform us.


Then if the problem persists High Peak Borough Council may be able to offer help or advice.


You can also contact the Community Police Team if necessary.